Retail Return Policy
• Simply submit a support ticket with our Customer Service Department within 30 days of receiving your item via our Contact Page or call 1.800.722.7230.
• There will be a return shipping label that is delivered with your order. Please use this label to return the item back to us. The return shipping fee will be deducted from the credit of your return.
• Once you have shipped the item back to us and we have inspected it and found it to be in new/unused condition we will issue you a refund.
• Please Note: All Returns are Subject to a 25% Restocking Charge
• This process usually takes 1-2 weeks once your order has arrived back at the warehouse.
• Original Shipping Cost is not included in Refund. Customer is responsible for Return Shipping Charges.
***For more detailed Return Policy information, please see below***
Full Return Policy
• If you need to return an item you may do so within 30 days of the product's delivery.
• The product must be in new, unused condition.
o It must be returned in the original unopened packaging.
• Please note that made to order items, and custom made items are not eligible to return for any reason.
• All returns must be arranged with our Customer Service Department and be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
• • It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging.
• • Please forward tracking information to Customer Service to assist in processing your return.
• In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of said item we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
o If the item was received damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
o If the item is received used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
o Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days the item will be disposed of or donated.
• Once we receive the return, inspect it, and determine it to be in acceptable condition, we will issue a credit in the original form of payment.
o The credit should be visible on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days (varies by credit card company).
o Please allow 1-2 weeks after delivery of the returned item to inspect the return and for our Customer Service Department to process your refund.
• The RMA number expires 30 days after the date the product was delivered.
• If you attempt to return an item without an RMA (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.
To arrange a return please:
Visit our Contact Page
Or Call: 1-800-722-7230 (Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST)
Please review your order carefully before submitting it to ensure all information is correct. Made to Order and Custom orders, due to their uniqueness, cannot be changed, canceled, or returned at any time (see Cancellation Policy for further details).
Defective or Damaged Merchandise/Missing Parts
Please thoroughly inspect your products immediately upon delivery. Maintain the original packaging until you have determined that the product is satisfactory. In the rare occurrence that a product arrives damaged, or with missing parts, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. At times, pictures of the damaged item may be required prior to determining a resolution. You must contact us within five days from the date of delivery to report damaged, missing or defective merchandise. After the five-day period, the product cannot be reported as damaged, defective, missing parts and/or returned for exchange or refund.
Freight items must be thoroughly examined at the time of delivery. In the event that the freight item arrives damaged please thoroughly inspect the package for any external or internal damages while the driver is present.If damage has occurred follow the instructions on the Freight Terms & Conditions you received and agreed to prior to shipment, and contact our offices at 1-800-722-7230. Once you have received and signed for the package, the shipping company and Lindemann Chimney are released from any responsibility for damage and all damage claims will be denied, so it is essential to inspect the package thoroughly.
When returning an item that was initially shipped freight, it is essential that the item be returned via freight shipping service. The packaging used for items that are shipped freight may not be sufficient for ground shipment handling. Items returned damaged will not receive a refund.