AW Perkins 500° Silicone Sealant
This silicone is a high-performing, neutral cure silicone, offering excellent adhesion to most plastics, metals, and glass including top plates, storm collars, and more. It’s fast curing, contains no solvents, and is non-corrosive. It does not shrink or harden. Available in a convenient 10.3 ounce cartridges in either black or clear.
- Surface must be clean and dry. Use acetone to degrease and improve adhesion.
- Remove cap, cut nozzle tip to size.
- Puncture inner seal and place cartridge in a standard caulking gun.
- Apply by pushing sealant ahead of nozzle for best adhesion.
- Tool immediately for best results.
- Tack-free in minutes and fully cured in most applications within 24 hours.
- Clean up spills without smearing by using a spatula or putty knife.
- To best save remaining silicone replace cap after filling it with sealant.