WHY CHAMBER SAFE?
High Performance, Refractory Parging Material
Improve the flow, and keep your fireplace efficient by creating a smooth transition into the flue from the smoke chamber!
Chamber Safe is a high performance, refractory parging material designed to strengthen, streamline, and restore the critical smoke chamber area in masonry chimneys. The preferred choice of chimney professionals, Chamber Safe smooths jagged, corbelled walls typically found in the smoke chamber, and creates a smooth transition between the smoke chamber, and flue liner. Chamber Safe is the ideal choice for improving the flow or draft of the fireplace! The unique insulating properties of our Chamber Safe product improves the safety of the chimney by reducing radiant heat transfer through the smoke chamber.
Available in a 5 gal. container (net weight 30 lbs.), Chamber Safe can be installed by cast, parge, trowel, hand pack or grout bag method. Chamber Safe may be used for repairs to firebrick and masonry in smoke chambers, ash pits, clay flues, fireboxes, kilns, masonry heaters, masonry ovens, masonry walls, vent connections, woodstoves and more! This product meets ASTM standards (E-196, C199, & C401), and is non-water soluble.
Chamber Safe Can Repair:
- Firebrick & Masonry in Smoke Chambers
- Ash Pits
- Clay Flues
- Masonry Heaters
- Vent Connections
- And More!
"I've parged more than 1,000 smoke chambers, and Chamber Safe is the best product I've ever used."
- Shaun Peters (Certified Chimney Technician)
Discounts Available! See Below Tier Pricing!
Chamber Safe Directions:
- Remove loose masonry and brush intended application surface clean
- For parge applications: add 3 - 4 cups of clean water to every 5 lbs. of Chamber Safe
- For casting or mortar: add 4 - 5 cups of clean water to every 5 lbs. of Chamber Safe
- Cold water offers maximum open time, warm water quickens set times
- Apply layers at a minimum of 1/4”, to several inches thick
- Chamber Safe may be applied in more than one layer - allow 24 hours to dry before firing
- One 5 gal. (30 lb.) container of Chamber Safe can cover approximately 4 square feet at 1 1/2” thickness
After cleaning out loose masonry, lightly pre-spray the smoke chamber with water using a spray bottle or similar device to further increase Chamber Safe’s workability, and use cold water for best results!
- Superior Adhesion
- Improves Draft
- Better Workability
- Adds Structural Strength
- Resists Temperatures up to 2500° F
- Use to Repair Brick, Block, Stone, Clay Flues & Other Clay Products
- Designed for Parge or Cast Applications
- Meets ASTM Standards E-196, C199 & C401
Ratings & Reviews
Great New Product
by Dave Iwanicki
Much better than chamber tech!
by Chris R - London Chimney -
My technicians have reported that the Chamber Safe is much easier to apply and gives a smoother application than Chambertech 2000
by Mason D Shull
Product mixes and applies easily creating in effect a uniform liner for the smoke chamber that seals any voids or damage, After application there is a marked increase in chimney draft.
by Mark Miller
Easy to use, goes on smooth and hasn't cracked on me yet. I get more bang for my buck because I have to use less as opposed to other products.
Not Going Back!
by Steve S.
After seeing Chamber Safe in action at Lindemann U, I was sold! Love using the stuff now. My technicians save time in the field because they use less, and it sticks better.
Best New Product!
by Clean Sweeps
This product is a huge improvement over ChamberTech 2000. It sticks better and goes on smoother and faster.
Crump's Keeping You Safe!
by Crump's Stove & Chimney Supply Company
Works great! East to mix and apply! We recommend this product to all professionals!
Better than ChamberTech 2000
by Steve Reynolds
Awesome smoke chamber product. Sticks better than Chamber Tech!