ChimneySaver Paint "N" Peel Fireplace Cleaner - 1 gallon container
Easy to Use Chimney Saver Paint N Peel!
The product is brushed on and then dries to a thick, rubbery, non-hazardous film in 24 - 48 hours. When completely dry, it is easily peeled away from the masonry. Paint “N” Peel Fireplace Cleaner saves you time and eliminates the hassle of cleaning your smoke/soot stained fireplace by hand. This product works on nearly all masonry surfaces including brick, stone, marble, slate, tile, concrete, mortar, limestone and cultured stone.
Looking for additional product information? Give our qualified Sales Team a call or review these Product & Safety Data Sheets for all ChimneySaver Water Repellent products!
ChimneySaver Paint N Peel Fireplace Cleaner Application:
- Preparation: Wipe surface rust with damp cloths. Tape off mantels, glass or any trim or painted surfaces around the surface to be cleaned.
- Surface Area Coverage: 40-80 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the texture and density of the surface.
- Available in one-gallon containers
- Application Temperatures: Between 45° – 95° F
- Application Method: Apply a thick, liberal coat 1/8″ to 3/16″ thickness with a paint brush and or a thick nap roller.
- Dry Time: Product takes about 24-48 hours to dry depending on conditions.
- Clean off tools with soap and water.
Looking for additional product information? Give our qualified Sales Team a call or review these Product Data Sheets!