SmartFlex Basic Liner Kits
Our BEST SELLING Liner Kits for Stoves!
Our SmartFlex Basic Liner Kits are used for all fuel type appliances including wood, oil, coal, pellet, and gas where a tee and tee cap are not necessary. The SmartFlex Basic Liner Kits come in 15' - 35' (5' increments only) and 50' lengths, and include: All Fuel, 316, .006" Stainless Steel Liner, Stove Adapter, and Top Kit (Rain Cap and 13" x 13", 'EZ' Band Top Plate). The stove adapter slips into the top of the appliance's collar for an easy transition to the venting liner. These basic kits come with installation instructions and a lifetime transferable warranty, valid only if installed/maintained by a chimney professional.
Please Note: Larger kit sizes are shipped via freight line, and will incur shipping charges. For more information, please contact our qualified Sales Team for more information.
SmartFlex Basic Liner Kits Include:
· Liner - All Fuel, 316, .006" Stainless Steel Chimney Liner
· Stove Adapter - Made to accept liner into the top female end with EZ clamp to tighten it in place.
· Top Kit – includes Rain Cap & 13” x 13” 'EZ' Band Top Plate
· Best Selling Stove Kit – Also the preferred choice of Lindemann Chimney Professional Sweeps
· Convenient – Boxed kits are easy to ship, load in the truck, and unload at the jobsite.
· Flexible - Flexible Design Allows for Easy Maneuvering on the Job Site
· All Fuel - Acid Resistant, All Fuel Lining System - Wood, Coal, Oil, Corn, Pellet & Gas Appliances
· Top Quality Material - Constructed with .006", 316L, Flexible, Stainless Steel
· Watertight - Gas & Watertight Lining System with Continuous Strip of 7-Ply Stainless Steel that Interlocks & Crimps
· Customizable – California Mesh Available.
· Lifetime Warranty - Lifetime Transferable Warranty, Valid Only if Properly Installed/Maintained by a Chimney Professional.
Guidelines for Sizing Fireplace SmartFlex Liners
Please Note: These are general guidelines for sizing a fireplace liner, and there are many other factors and considerations to take into account when working on the job site. Please contact our qualified Sales Team for more information. See Additional Product Info Tab for installation Instructions and Sizing Charts.
Liner Opening to Fireplace Opening (square inches) Ratio for Flue Liners:
- Round Liner 12 : 1
- Oval Liner 10 : 1
- Square Liner 10 : 1
- Rectangle Liner 10 : 1
Pre-Calculated Round Liner Chart at 12 : 1 Ratio
Ratings & Reviews
A great kit
by Alan Matheson
These kits are great for stove installs. The adapter works well and really like the liner.