SmartFlex Standard Liner Kits
Our BEST SELLING Liner Kits!
Our SmartFlex Standard Liner Kits are used for all fuel type applications including wood, oil, coal, pellet and gas appliances. These standard kits come with installation instructions and a lifetime transferable warranty, valid only if installed/maintained by a chimney professional. This SmartFlex Standard Liner Kit has been used by professionals in the industry for over two decades and continues to be our most popular “all fuel” liner kit. The SmartFlex Standard Liner Kits come in 15' - 50' lengths (5' increments only), and include: All Fuel, 316, .006” Stainless Steel Liner, Two-Part Tee with 10” Takeoff Snout, Tee End Cap, and Top Kit (Rain Cap & 13" x 13", 'EZ' Band Top Plate).
Please Note: Larger kit sizes are shipped via freight line, and will incur shipping charges. For more information, please contact our qualified Sales Team.
SmartFlex Standard Liner Kits Include:
· Liner - All Fuel, 316, .006" Stainless Steel Chimney Liner
· Tee - Two-Part Tee & Removable 10” Takeoff Snout
· Tee Cap - 316L Stainless Steel End Cap
· Top Kit – includes Rain Cap & 13” x 13” 'EZ' Band Top Plate
· Our Best Selling Kit – Also the preferred choice of Lindemann Chimney Professional Sweeps
· Convenient – Boxed kits are easy to ship, load in the truck, and unload at the jobsite.
· Flexible - Flexible Design Allows for Easy Maneuvering on the Job Site
· All Fuel - Acid Resistant, All Fuel Lining System - Wood, Coal, Oil, Corn, Pellet & Gas Appliances
· Top Quality Material - Constructed with .006", 316L, Flexible, Stainless Steel
· Watertight - Gas & Watertight Lining System with Continuous Strip of 7-Ply Stainless Steel that Interlocks & Crimps
· Customizable – California Mesh Available.
· Lifetime Warranty - Lifetime Transferable Warranty, Valid Only if Properly Installed/Maintained by a Chimney Professional.
· UL Listed - UL Listed by Underwriters Laboratories to UL 1777, ULC-S635, and 441 Standards for Insulation
Guidelines for Sizing Fireplace SmartFlex Liners
Please Note: These are general guidelines for sizing a fireplace liner, and there are many other factors and considerations to take into account when working on the job site. Please contact our qualified Sales Team for more information. See Additional Product Info Tab for installation Instructions and Sizing Charts.
Liner Opening to Fireplace Opening (square inches) Ratio for Flue Liners:
· Round Liner 12 : 1
· Oval Liner 10 : 1
· Square Liner 10 : 1
· Rectangle Liner 10 : 1
Pre-Calculated Round Liner Chart at 12 : 1 Ratio
Additional Product Info
- Ovalizing Flexible Liners (PDF, 735KB )
- SmartFlex Installation Instructions(PDF, 798KB )
- SmartFlex Brochure (PDF, 1.82MB )
- Relining Best Practices (PDF, 674KB )
- Home Safety- Chimney Relining for Gas Appliances (PDF, 1.0MB )
- Home Safety- Chimney Lining for Oil Fired Equipments (PDF, 581KB )
- Oil Sizing Chart (PDF, 122KB )
- SmartFlex Warranty (PDF, 668KB )
Ratings & Reviews
My go to liner
Been using these kits for a few years now. I like the convenience of the kits. They fit in the truck easily. SmartFlex liner is of high quality. I like the fittings too.
Love throwing them in the truck and unloading at the job site. Used to strap the liners to my truck and remember to tie them down most of the time. I like the kits much better. These are great quality and the fittings work great.