Ventinox VFT Stainless Steel Liner
The only flexible lining system that features a CONTINUOUSLY WELDED SEAM!
Ventinox VFT Stainless Steel Liner is a single wall, flexible liner constructed with .006" thick, 316Ti (titanium) stainless steel that features a continuously welded seam - providing superior strength and allowing for excellent flexibility. Ventinox Liner is designed for upgrading or restoring masonry chimneys that vent Category I natural gas, propane or oil appliances, wood or pellet stoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
Stainless Steel Ventinox can withstand high-temperatures associated with solid fuel firing applications, and is UL listed to UL 1777 and ULC-S635 for all fuel types. This flexible liner carries a lifetime warranty (ten-year warranty for coal), and allows for clearances measuring 0" in masonry chimneys for oil & gas, or when combined with Thermix insulation.
· Welded Seam - The Only Flexible Lining System that Features a Continuously Welded Seam!
· Tough - Superior Strength, Excellent Flexibility
· All Fuel - Corrosion Resistant, All Fuel Lining System - Wood, Coal, Oil, Corn, Pellet, Gas Appliances & Fireplace Inserts
· Top Quality Material - Single Wall, Flexible Construction Featuring .006" Thick, 316Ti (Titanium) Stainless Steel
· Watertight - Gas & Watertight Lining System with Continuous Welded Seam. Pour water into a bent piece of any competitor and watch it leak!
· Life Time Warranty - Lifetime Warranty for all VFT Liner used with wood/gas. (Ten-Year Warranty for Coal)
· 10-12” Lengths - Lifetime Warranty for all VFT Liner used with wood/gas. (Ten-Year Warranty for Coal)
· UL Listed - UL Listed by Underwriters Laboratories to UL 1777, and ULC-S635
· Shipping - Liner is shipped on a pallet via freight line - fees may apply
· 10-12” Lengths - 10" - 12" liner sold in 5' increments only, maximum length between couplers is 20'. All other sizes are cut to order per foot
· Full Coil Discounts - Coils of 100' or more are eligible for a 10% discount, call for ordering!
· Ovalizing - Ovalizing available, $2.00 per foot. Ovalized liner can be easily damaged when shipped, contact us for details
Need technical assistance when installing or ordering your Ventinox VFT Stainless Steel Liner? Our qualified Sales Team can help! Give us a call today!
Guidelines for Sizing Fireplace Ventinox Liners
Please Note: These are general guidelines for sizing a fireplace liner, and there are many other factors and considerations to take into account when working on the job site. Please contact our qualified Sales Team for more information. See Additional Product Info Tab for installation Instructions and Sizing Charts.
Liner Opening to Fireplace Opening (square inches) Ratio for Flue Liners:
- Round Liner 12 : 1
- Oval Liner 10 : 1
- Square Liner 10 : 1
- Rectangle Liner 10 : 1
Pre-Calculated Round Liner Chart at 12 : 1 Ratio
Additional Product Info
- Ovalizing Flexible Liners (PDF, 735KB )
- Flexible Chimney Liners Installation Instructions(PDF, 1.33MB )
- Ventinox Product Brochure (PDF, 2.0MB )
- Ventinox Dealer Brochure (PDF, 760KB )
- Relining Best Practices (PDF, 674KB )
- Home Safety- Chimney Relining for Gas Appliances (PDF, 1.0MB )
- Home Safety- Chimney Lining for Oil Fired Equipments (PDF, 581KB )
- Oil Sizing Chart (PDF, 122KB )
- Ventinox Lifetime Warranty (PDF, 87KB )
- Pellet Inserts Ventinox 4" Tee w/3" Branch & Increaser (PDF, 221KB )
- TherMix Chimney Liner Insulation (PDF, 280KB )
Ratings & Reviews
The Best Liner Ever
Used this liner for years. Never had an issue. When you need to make sure the liner goes down without tearing this is the liner to use. This stuff is bulletproof. In my opinion it’s thw best liner on the market. A bit more in cost for sure, but nothing beats it.