DirectVent Pro Pipe
DirectVent Pro Pipe Length
Designed for appliances tested and listed for direct vent. Features a fully unitized twist-lock construction in both 4” x 6 5⁄8” and 5” x 8” vent sizes. Use of sealant is optional, unless specified by the appliance manufacturer. To calculate install length, subtract 1 1⁄2” for each joint. No beads or hems. Black pipe lengths feature exterior laser-welded seams.
DirectVent Pro System
DirectVent Pro features tight interior connections for superior performance, with no gaskets or sealants needed (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer). All black pipe lengths, extensions, and elbows feature a laser-welded outer wall. Laser welded seams help create a sleek finish. Low-profile locks with no beads or hems allow for a beautiful finish that looks elegant in any interior. DirectVent Pro features Engineered Excellence® with innovation and style. This is why DuraVent is the recommended direct vent by nearly every major stove and fireplace manufacturer in the U.S. and Canada. Lindemann Chimney has several choices of termination caps for DirectVent installations.
• .020" Aluminum Inner Wall - Exhausts the gas to the outside.
• .018" Thick Galvanized Steel Outer Wall - The outer pipe brings the combustion air into the appliance. The painted outer wall is laser welded for an industry best finish.
• UL, CSA, Warnock Hersey Listed - Listed as part of a decorative gas appliance system or a direct vent heater system. UL, CSA or Warnock Hersey listings cover most manufacturers. Check with the manufacturer of the appliance for proper approval.
Looking for additional product information? Give our qualified Sales Team a call, or take a look at the Duravent Product Catalog!
Important: Check the manufacturer’s plate and instruction manual to confirm that the DirectVent is approved for use on the appliance you are installing.
• The inner and outer pipe diameters should equal the outlet size of the appliance.
• Check the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions to verify which types of vent configurations are allowed (example:
vertical, horizontal, chimney reline, etc.). Check for any venting restrictions such as maximum or minimum vertical rise, maximum horizontal run, maximum offset, etc.
• Maintain Clearances. Maintain at least the minimum air space between the vent pipe and combustibles, as stated in the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions. Use proper bracing and support. Follow all local building codes and when finished have your
venting system inspected.
Additional Product Info
•DirectVent Pro Installation Instructions (PDF, 2.3MB)
•DirectVent Pro Française Instructions d'installation (PDF, 1.8MB)
•DirectVent Pro Horizontal Termination Supplement (PDF, 1MB)
•DirectVent Pro Vertical Wind Guard Instructions (PDF, 213KB )
•Direct Vent Instructions- Converting A Class-A Metal Chimney or A Masonry Chimney to A Direct Vent Systems (PDF, 1.3MB )
•DirectVent Pro Chimney Liner System (PDF, 1.2MB)
•DirectVent Pro Horizontal Termination (PDF, 220KB)
•DirectVent Pro Product Brochure (PDF, 2.3MB)
•DirectVent Pro Comparison (PDF, 772KB )
•DirectVent Pro Catalog (PDF, 6.2MB)
•DuraVent All Products Catalog (PDF, 47.4MB)
•Changes to DuraVent DirectVent® Pro Galvanized Steel Pipe (PDF, 85KB )
•Black Paint (PDF, 889KB )
•25’ Flex CoLinear Kits For DirectVent Pro Now Available(PDF, 655KB )
•Montigo now Approved with 5" x 8" DirectVent Pro (PDF, 118KB )
•Direct Vent Factory Built Reline (PDF, 193KB )
•Stock #'s For DirectVent Pro Adjustable Pipe (PDF, 216KB )
•Updated CoLinear Kits For DirectVent Pro (PDF, 217KB )
•DuraVent Wins a Vesta Award at HPBA EXPO (PDF, 91.1KB )